Helping You Expand Your Possibilities
TODAY'S EDGE: CLAIMING YOUR POWER
You can alter the way you think and act by the use of affirmations either before, during or after you meditate.
Your affirmation may also be used as a mantra to help you to concentrate during your meditation.
You are a being of limitless possibilities who is free to choose peace and protection in the light or to cling to powerlessness.
Through visualization, see yourself in control of your thoughts and actions. All that you think and say is for the better good.
You are strong and safe knowing that you are guided in all that you think, say, and do.
Affirmation:
I am guided by the source of all light
I am secure in the knowledge that I am loved
I shine my light on others
Practice repeating your affirmation daily and your meditation practice will deepen as you relax. In time you will know with certainty that what you affirm you become as you draw ever closer to light and happiness.
No comments:
Post a Comment