Friday, February 4, 2011

The Best 5 People In Your Life




Living an Uplifting Life

Jim Rohn said: You are the average of the 5 people that you spend the most time with.

Who are the best 5 people in your life?
Who upholds you?  Who lets you down?
Look at who is currently in your life and whether they support you or disparage your ideas and thoughts.
When you are surrounded by negativity it is hard for positive ideas to flourish.
Decide who you want to have in your life and who you want to spend time with.
Positive people will encourage your choices, ideas, and in-turn you will be happy in their company and they in yours.

I recognize who is helpful to me
I will stay true to my beliefs
I will seek out and find an environment that uplifts and supports me

1 comment:

  1. This is a wonderful post. I've been really working on this lately. There are some negative people in my life that I couldn't let go of but I've found that if I limit my time with them or control the conversation to take it in a more positive direction I can have them in my life and not have it weigh on me.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BEST-SELLING BOOKS