Thursday, June 10, 2010

Happy Thoughts: Affirmations to Love Your Life

A Public Display of Love

Neuroscience shows that your past experiences, thoughts, and actions are imprinted on the neurons of your brain. Without awareness, you will unconsciously keep reacting in a specific manner, choosing habit over healthy behavior.

There is always a way to choose the right path, be it in words or actions.

What's also interesting is that negative thoughts draw more negative energy to you; however it is possible to create new and better pathways within your brain with far-reaching consequences.

Your mind makes mental movies of both actual and imagined situations as though the brain is witnessing it for real: laughter, arguments, sad life events.
These images affect the whole self, thereby creating a reality that you choose, whether you are conscious of it or not.

Carry an affirmative thought with you every day to remind you to stay optimistic.

I choose to be grateful I choose to be kind
I choose to give love
I choose to feel joy
I choose to see the good within
I choose to be happy

2 comments:

  1. Meditation is a very effective way of calming the mind and giving the body to relax and enjoy the freedom of being free.Love is a magic brush that can turn a dead man dancing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm amazed, I have to admit. Rarely do I encounter a blog that's both educative and interesting,
    and let me tell you, you have hit the nail on the head.

    The issue is an issue that not enough folks are speaking intelligently about.
    Now i'm very happy I came across this in my hunt for something
    relating to this.

    my web page storage in new york

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails

BEST-SELLING BOOKS